Saturday, April 19, 2014

20 Random Facts

HI! 

My sister and I decided to do '20 Random Facts' in our blogs, so here is mine :3

1. I'm born in Australia but I'm Malaysian (It gets more confusing)
2. My favorite color is Green
3. I have a great passion for writing and reading
4. I've been living in New Zealand for 2 years
5. I love watching anime
6. Once Upon a Time and Sherlock (BBC) are my favorite TV shows
7. This is my first time having a blog
8. My birthday is at the 8th of July
9. I am now watching CSI 
10. I think Tangled is better than Frozen
11. I have 2 elder sisters and an elder brother
12. My siblings just found a bug in our Burger King order, plus they didn't give us the fries we ordered
13. I don't think I'm hungry anymore
14. My brother thinks the chicken he just ate is cold
15. I create stories in Wattpad. But I stopped because I was too busy 
16. I don't know what to do after I finish this
17. I started playing League of Legends last week, I'm still Level 2 XD
18. IM SUPER HAPPY THAT I HAVE PEOPLE VIEWING FROM SPAIN, AMERICA, GERMANY AND CHINA!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
19. I really wish someone will comment in any of my posts
20. My full name is Natasha Ong Xiao Qian. (It's really hard to pronounce if you don't know Chinese)

Again, Thanks SO much for reading my blog and I wish you had a good time doing that :) I'm so amazed at the views I received in just ONE day! And please comment so I can know you're there!

Thanks,
Nashy

No comments:

Post a Comment